If 2020 didn't already teach us a lot, shipping delays and errors is another thing to add to the list! Our goal is to make sure you receive your package from us, but we know unforeseen incidents do occur. This is why we now offer our own Shipping Protection plan. We hope this makes your ordering process a little easier!
Our shipping protection helps us protect you from uncontrollable factors during the shipping process. Orders that qualify for the service will see it automatically added during checkout. You have the option to remove the shipping protection by opting out with the check box. Please note; orders that have opted out of shipping protection do not qualify for compensation for any lost, stolen or damaged packages.
Claims for all damaged, lost, and stolen packages must be reported within 10 business days from when the tracking stated “delivered” or from the last time the tracking updated. Please note that original shipping charges are ineligible for a refund. Select which best fits your package issue below and follow instruction on how to proceed.
< you have reason to believe your package was stolen >
- Click here to access the MOD Boutique Shipping Protection claims portal. You will need your email used to place the order and order number.
- Include your name, order number, and reason you think it was stolen.
- For packages $100 and more, a police report must be filed, or video evidence must be provided. We ask that you include your case number from the department in your email request.
Things to Remember:
- All claims must be made within 10 business days of the tracking stated "delivered."
- If you did not choose the shipping protection, MOD Boutique will not be liable to cover your package.
- If your address was entered wrong at checkout, MOD Boutique cannot cover the protection.