MOD Boutique's Shipping Protection
If 2020 didn't already teach us a lot, shipping delays and errors is another thing to add to the list! Our goal is to make sure you receive your package from us, but we know unforeseen incidents do occur. This is why we now offer our own Shipping Protection plan. We hope this makes your ordering process a little easier!
Our shipping protection helps us protect you from uncontrollable factors during the shipping process. Orders that qualify for the service will see it automatically added during checkout. You have the option to remove the shipping protection by opting out with the check box. Please note; orders that have opted out of shipping protection do not qualify for compensation for any lost, stolen or damaged packages.
Claims for all damaged, lost, and stolen packages must be reported within 10 business days from when the tracking stated “delivered” or from the last time the tracking updated. Please note that original shipping charges are ineligible for a refund.
<tracking states it was delivered, but the package is missing>
- Please check your front and back porch, side door, garage area, bushes and mailbox to ensure it’s not hiding. Ask your neighbors if they might have received it for you.
- Please wait five business days from when your tracking says delivered before taking action. Our customers have typically seen their packages appear during this time period.
- If you are still unable to locate your package after following the above steps, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line MB SHIPPING PROTECTION: LOST PACKAGE.
- Please include your name and order number in the body of the message along with the details of your missing package.
- If you listed the correct address for the package during the checkout process and it was misdelivered, the shipping protection will make sure you are compensated
<return to sender packages>
If the delivery service is unable to deliver a package due to unexpected delivery errors, your package may be returned to MOD Boutique. If this is the case, your tracking information will state that the package is on its way back to the sender.
- Email email@example.com with the subject line MB SHIPPING PROTECTION: LOST PACKAGE
- Please include your name and order number in the body of the message along with your correct shipping address and the details of your missing package.
- When we receive the package, we will send it back out at no cost to you!
<package appears to be damaged during transit (ie. ripped open, packaging tape on the outside)>
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: MB SHIPPING PROTECTION: DAMANGED PACKAGE
- Include your name, order number, pictures of the damaged packaging and any other pertinent details.
- Options of compensation may include replacing the damaged item(s) depending on availability, store credit, or a refund.
<you have reason to believe your package was stolen>
- Please email email@example.com with the subject line: MB SHIPPING PROTECTION: STOLEN PACKAGE
- Include your name, order number, and reason you think it was stolen.
- For packages $100 and more, a police report must be filed, or video evidence must be provided. We ask that you include your case number from the department in your email request.
Things to remember:
*All claims must be made within 10 business days of the tracking stated "delivered."
*If you did not choose the shipping protection, MOD Boutique will not be liable to cover your package.
*If your address was entered wrong at checkout, MOD Boutique cannot cover the protection.
If you have any further questions in regards to MOD Boutique Shipping Protection, feel free to reach out to us at 419-203-1209 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com during normal business hours!